Tuesday 25 May 2010

Displaying the collection

I had to go back to my project proposal, although I have strayed quite a bit from my original intentions, I could make my project fit my proposal but creating a party scene. Because this would be creating art and beauty from some thing that is broken (a marriage) which is ultimately the breakdown of something being just and aesthetically significant as the composing of it. Because I have decided to create a party scene I have to consider the Handbooks significance in this and I will have to re make the CD cover if time allows. I will also make Balloons to compliment this display. Here are some Table displays that have inspired me....










I filmed candles that spelt out just married burning out and the end result was quite dramatic, it also represented how love (just like candles) eventually burns out. The candles were red and white so they would look great in the final table display.

No comments:

Post a Comment