Tuesday 25 May 2010

creating the hand book

I wasn't sure where I was going with these items so I wondered if a hand book would be relevant to a party scene. With this in mind I know i hadnt put as much thought into the making of it as I had with the other items. I wrote a paragraph on each of the most essential issues in divorce, solicitors, emotional support, financial advice, children, single parenting, friends, moving home, health and wellbeing, new relationships... I returned to the cut and paste method that I had used with the CD and did some illustrations to completment each passage I also made cards for 6 divorce Lawyers in London to put inside. This felt rushed and It was too similar to my previous zine however it lacked the visual diversity that the other zine had. With the deadline looming I decided to move onto the next thing... the cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment